Self Employed? Sole Trader? CIS refunds

We can assist you obtain a tax refund if you are engaged as a self employed sub-contractor in the construction industry. Similarly if you are Self Employed or operate as a Sole Trader we can minimise your tax bills, give us a call or email us.

We offer rates from only £120 per annum which can be submitted as part of your expenses.